Starting a business can be equally daunting and exciting! But don’t worry, we’re here to help you kickstart the me-made business of your dreams!
We’ve put together a list of machines and tools that will set you and your Maker-business up for success. All that you need is to add your ideas, creativity, and dedication.
And the best part? When you sign up for our newsletter before midnight (BST) April 4th, you can win the entire bundle! (material colours are subject to availability.) See below for terms and conditions.
So what can you win?
Cricut Explore Air 2
The small business owner’s best friend! Not only can you cut vinyl, Iron-On, cardstock and a plethora of other materials, the Cricut Explore Air 2 also draws and writes for you! And with its print and cut function, you can even make stickers. Goodbye having to bulk order designs. And did anyone say personalised address labels?!
Cricut EasyPress 9×9 & EasyPress Mat
The Cricut EasyPress will make sure that any Iron-On designs will be of superb quality. Just what you need for raving customer reviews! Because it distributes the heat evenly (something your household iron struggles with), designs adhere much better which in turn means they’ll last through wash after wash after wash. While you can use your EasyPress without an EasyPress Mat, we always recommend using the Mat for even better and faster results.
What’s a maker without their tools? We’ll equip you with weeding, cutting and application tools to make bringing your creations to life even easier!
Cricut Permanent & Removable Vinyl
Whether you want to make wall decals, personalised hand-sanitiser or water bottles, Cricut Vinyl is easy to weed and comes in a rainbow of beautiful and on-trend colours. Did we mention that there’s also holographic, shimmer and patterns?!
From solid colours over holographic to glitter and patterns, transfer your designs onto fabric and make them pop!
CLICK HERE and enter your email now for your chance to win everything you need to start your small business!
Terms & Conditions Cricut Small Business Giveaway
Please read these promotion rules carefully. By entering a promotion you are deemed to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- To enter a promotion you must be: (a) resident of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland; and (b) aged 18 years or over at the time of entry.
- Promotions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of the Promoter, its agencies or anybody connected with the promotions.
- No purchase necessary to enter.
- will run from 28th March 2021 – 23.59pm 4th April 2021 (the “Promotion Period’’)
- To participate in the promotion, an entrant should sign up for the Cricut (“The Promoter”) newsletter. Entries must be submitted each day no later than 23:59 pm
- The promotion will have one winner and the Prize is one Cricut Explore Air 2, one Easy Press 2 9×9”, one Easy Press Mat 12×12”, one Basic Tool Set, and 3 samplers of consumables (colours subject to availability).
- The winner will be randomly selected.
- The winner will be notified within 24 hours of the winner’s announcement on social media and the prize will need to be dispatched to them via recorded mail within 14 working days.
- The winner should be contacted by the Promoter via their email address within two weeks of the Promoter notifying them that they have won a prize. Cricut will attempt to contact the winner three times. In the event that a winner fails to provide such details within this two-week period, the Promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner from all remaining entries in that promotion, with the originally selected winner forfeiting their right to the prize.
- Winner details can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received no later than 18th April 2021.
- the promotion is as stated and no cash alternative is available. The Promoter reserves the right to award alternative prizes of equal or greater value, should the advertised prize become unavailable for any reason.
- The Promoter is not responsible or liable for any entries that fail to be submitted or are delayed for any reason. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt with the Promoter. The Promoter cannot be responsible in the event that it is unable to contact a winner, or a winner fails to receive their prize, as a result of having provided inaccurate or incorrect contact/address details.
- winner may be required to participate in future publicity.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or suspend any promotion or extend the entry period or disqualify any participant at any time without giving advance notice, in the event that it cannot be guaranteed that a promotion can be carried out fairly or correctly for technical, legal or other reasons or if the Promoter suspects that any person has been manipulating entries or the prize draws or has acted unethically or in breach of these terms and conditions in any way.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted the entry rules set out in all promotional materials and these terms and conditions when participating in a promotion running during the Promotion Period.
- If any of the provisions of these terms and conditions are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part that part shall be severed from the remainder of the provisions and the validity of the other provisions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The winner’s names will be held by Cricut UK for 30 days after the end of the promotion. The data is held for this period of time to ensure compliance with the other terms and conditions of the promotion. Any winner can request for their data to be deleted before the end of this period by emailing email@example.com
Promoter: Cricut UK
Cricut, c/o 6 Great Queen Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2B 5AH